Goodbye, I guess

<for some reason this didn't publish when I scheduled it, so this is somewhat belated>

Huh. That's weird.
The end of the year just snuck up on us like that. Tomorrow (as I'm writing this) is my last day of high-school and it's not even a full day. Of course I've got some exams (fun!), but this is the end... mostly. This also means this is probably the last thing I'll ever write for the school blog - the school blog that I have been with since it started in 5 years ago.
That is a odd feeling.
It's been a lot of fun, using the opportunity to channel my writing passion down an avenue I did expect, and I hope that this blog continues to to provide this opportunity to others like me.
Thanks to Ms. Calvert and Ms. Dobbin for keeping this club running, and thanks to all the wonderful writers who have contributed.
Now I've realised that it kind of sounds like I'm writing a farewell to the blog as a whole. Fear not, the blog is sticking around - I am not.
Hopefully you'll see me (or read me) again, somewhere, in some-form, and vice-versa.
Until then... See you Space Cowboys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Captivating Holiday Reads!

French Exchange 2019

Little Ways to be Eco Friendly