The MAGS Fine Arts Show 2015

Last weekend I attended the MAGS fine art show for my second year in a row. Here are some of my personal favorites from the night, and day and night and day and night and ...day? I think. I you think any of the names are wrong and/or I've credited the wrong person please leave a comment below.

? by Mandy Emerson

Against a Blue and White Pillowed Sky by Megan Collier

Assorted by Ema Frost

Blue by Luseane Onevai

C'est La Vie by Lesley Campbell

Dandelion by Lisa Grennell

David Beckham by Josh McCrae

Deep in Thought by Andy Fang

Dust I by Belinda Griffiths

Ginger by Aimee Guthrie

Gumboot by ?

Is Art Your Life by Paula Richa

Large Colurific by Heather Wilson

Popsicle by Lisa Grennall

Rising Dragon by Shannon Hoole

Sentinel by Frank Woodward

Sloths by Fleur Benn

Smurf by Sonja Gardien

Subtleties of Flight by Angela Maritz

The Games We Play by Annie Mclver

The Signature Rocking Chair by David Haig 1

The Signature Rocking Chair by David Haig 2

Tip Top Tubs by Libby McColl

Big Wave by Sam Kriehn
Lollipop Girl by Lisa Grennell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Captivating Holiday Reads!

French Exchange 2019

Little Ways to be Eco Friendly