What's it like to be new to MAGS !!!

Hi all, I'm Saranya and my journey at MAGS started about 6 months back... Here is short poem that summaries my feelings over this time. Hope you enjoy !

Anxiety on one hand and excitement on the other
I reached for the door knob as I wondered.
I felt like a little girl again as my eye sank inward
And my mind lay plain.
There was complete silence as I entered my first class
I thought there was no way I could last.
But somewhere in my heart
I knew it was me who had to give it a start.
I went ahead and introduced myself
And all of a sudden there was a change I could sense.
Everyone looked and then they smiled
The experience was slowly turning sweet like candy to a child.
Within an hour I made new friends
But this is not where my story ends.
Subjects and teaching styles are plentiful and vary;
Practical or theory, there was nothing to worry.
Sports, clubs and activities at every single turn;
So much to study and much to learn.
The teachers are friendly and oh so kind,
Their passion and job to expand every mind.
It has been six months now I’m having fun and going with the flow,
But the bell has rung and now it’s time to go.
School’s great and I wish to come back everyday
Hope you are also enjoying the MAGS way!!

By: Saranya Nagpal


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Captivating Holiday Reads!

French Exchange 2019

Little Ways to be Eco Friendly