The conclusion of the weight of a bag

A conclusion to the story. By Ella Brislen

9.4kg. That is how heavy my bag is. Note how I use the word heavy instead light. Now, if I weigh about 40kg, that means that my bag is more than 20% of my body weight. This is the "incorrect" amount of bag to body weight ratio, and, please, 9.4kg's is too heavy to be carrying around for 6 hours.
                                     
I actually enjoy Mondays. Quite ironic right? Well Mondays are the day that I have the most options and options mean less books. Mondays = Light day

Tuesdays are best described as a ton of bricks. I have a joke among my friends that I am starting a brick factory and every Tuesday I bring in a brick. Although I don't, it seems like I could be! Tuesdays I have the least amount of options meaning Tuedays hit me like a wall of bricks.
Pun intended.

Wednesday's (the day we weighed my bag) is still like Tuesday. My classmates found that I have some stuff that I don't really need eg, sunblock when it is going into winter time and a book that I don't need. I think that maybe I should clear out some stuff.

Thursday's are good because I have a great string of subjects with an equal amount of option and compulsory subjects. My bag is less than Tuesday and Wednesday but a far bit more than Monday. I found that sunblock is the only thing that I can take out of my bag. Everything else I have a use for and a need for.


Friday's SHOULD be great right? 


Wrong. 

Friday's are awful. My teachers seem to enjoy getting me to lug to 2 books for each subject on Friday's. 
I have one option but that needs a book and then the rest of the time I need two books per subject.


 9.4kg for a Year 10 student to carry on her shoulders for 6 hours a day, 5 days a week for 11/10 weeks per term and 4 terms. That excludes having to bring extra items for activities.

It's a bit ridiculous right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Captivating Holiday Reads!

French Exchange 2019

Little Ways to be Eco Friendly